EasySMF License Types
There are 2 license options for EasySMF.
- License the EasySMF Windows software only. This license is sold per user.
Ideal for small sites with only a few systems programmers, as well as consultants who need a tool they can use at multiple sites.
- License the EasySMF:JE Java API. This license is sold based on the number of physical machines (CPCs) licensed for z/OS from which you will be processing data. The EasySMF Windows software is included for no additional charge.
Ideal for larger sites with more users, or sites that need the flexibility to create custom and automated reports using Java on z/OS.
|EasySMF License||EasySMF:JE License|
|EasySMF Windows Software||Y||Y|
|EasySMF Java API for SMF||Y|
|Licensed per User||Y|
|Any number of Systems||Y|
|Licensed per Physical Machine (CPC)||Y|
|Any number of Users||Y|
Licenses are subscription based and include all updates. Licenses can be purchased for 1 or 2 years. 2 year licenses receive a 30% discount on the second year.
You can purchase online and pay by credit card, or request an invoice for later payment (card, check or electronic funds transfer). The license key is sent when payment is received or a purchase order is approved.
If you need a quote, go to the purchase page and click the “Get Quote” button instead of “Order Now”. You will need to enter your company information and your email address, and a quote will be sent by email.
An invoice is sent at the end of the order process. If you select “Pay now with card” this will be after the payment is completed, otherwise the invoice is sent when you click “Confirm Order”.
Black Hill Software is an Australian company so the correct form is W8-BEN-E which can be downloaded here: W8-BEN-E
To place an order using a purchase order:
- Go to the purchase page and request a quote for the license required.
- When you have the purchase order, send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A license key and invoice will be sent when the purchase order is received and approved.
License Renewal or Additional Users/Systems
To renew or update a license, enter the current license key or previous order number and email when selecting the license type and quantity. If you don’t have this information please contact Black Hill Software Support.
The additional time, users or systems will be added to the current license and a new key issued. When adding additional users or systems, the remaining time on the current license will be added pro-rata to the new license according to the old and new quantities.
Questions or Problems?
If you have any questions or problems about the purchasing process, please contact Black Hill Software Support.