There are 2 different licenses currently available for EasySMF:
- The Site License is licensed by the total number of z/OS systems that you will be reporting. EasySMF can be used by any number of people within your organization.The Site License starts at $995 US dollars for 1 z/OS system for 1 year. Quantity discounts apply for multiple z/OS systems.
- The User License is licensed per user, for any number of z/OS systems.A User License costs $795 US dollars for 1 year. User Licenses can also be purchased in packs of 5 or 10 users, for a discounted price.
Licenses are subscription based and include all updates. Licenses can be purchased for 1 or 2 years. 2 year licenses get a 30% discount on the second year.
You can purchase online and pay by credit card, or request an invoice for later payment (card, check or electronic funds transfer). The license key is normally sent when payment or a purchase order is received.
If you need a quote, go to the purchase page and click the “Get Quote” button instead of “Order Now”. You will need to enter your company information and your email address, and a quote will be sent by email.
An invoice is sent at the end of the order process – after the payment is completed if you select “Pay now with card” or when you click “Confirm Order” for later payment.
Black Hill Software is an Australian company so the correct form is W8-BEN-E which can be downloaded here: W8-BEN-E
To place an order using a purchase order:
- Go to the purchase page and request a quote for the license required.
- When you have the purchase order, send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A license key and invoice will be sent when the purchase order is received and approved.
License Renewal or Additional Users/Systems
To renew or update a license, enter the current license key or previous order number and email when selecting the license type and quantity. If you don’t have this information, you can retrieve your key via email, or contact Black Hill Software support.
The additional time, users or systems will be added to the current license and a new key issued. When adding additional users or systems, the remaining time on the current license will be added pro-rata to the new license according to the old and new quantities.
Questions or Problems?
If you have any questions or problems about the purchasing process, please contact Black Hill Software Support.